Neosho Civic Center
Originally constructed as the Neosho Auditorium and City Hall, this is now known as “The Civic.” It was built by the WPA in 1938. Like the nearby Newton County Courthouse, the civic center was constructed out of Carthage Stone in an Art Deco style. It was extensively renovated in 2008, but the Art Deco elements were preserved.
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on June 8, 2013.